Miss India 2018 Audition is the 55th edition of “ Femina Miss India “. All States Contestant is going to represent their state. This beauty pageant to be held in June 2018. Fbb colors Femina Miss India 2018 audition is open now for all young girls who want to make their career in Fashion Industry. This Contest organized by Times Group [ Femina ] magazine. Those young girls interested must check eligibility criteria’s for the contest. Eligible girls can make online registration and take part in an audition. Audition for Fbb Femina miss India held in all states. So guys get ready for audition and registration process.
Miss India 2018 – Audition & Online Registration – Apply Online
In this article, we provide you complete details about the contest . Only eligible young girls can take part in the registration process. Check all details regarding show which helpful for applicants. All India Contestants ( Including Delhi ) can take part in audition & Registration process. State Level Top three contestant a get chance to participate in the State Zonal Crowning ceremony. Winners will get golden opportunity to represent her state. And Grand Finale of “ Miss India 2018 ” will be held in Mumbai. Also, Grand Finale will broadcast on “ Colors Channel “. Dear Readers, for more information you have to read the whole article.
- Name of Contest – Miss India 2018
- Type – Beauty Pageant
- Grand Finale – Mumbai
- Check Eligibility – Below
- Grand Finale Telecast on – Colors Channel
Check Eligibility Criteria For Miss India 2018 – Audition & Registration
This is best & great platform if you want to make your career in Fashion Industry & Modeling.Interested and eligible applicants have to make registration. First of all, check all requirements for Miss India 2018.
- Age of applicant must be between 18 years 25 years ( As on 31st December 2018 ).
- The Height of applicant should be 5’5’’ and above.
- Applicant should be single/unmarried / not engaged.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India / Valid Indian Passport.
- Those participants whom age 26 & 27 years old can participate for the runner up.
- Applicant have required a valid birth certificate, passport ,license etc.
Note – OCI Contestants ( Overseas Citizenship of India ) Holders can take part, but cannot be the winner of Miss India. They can be first/second runner-up. Also, there would be no Swimwear/Bikini Round During auditions.
Make Registration- Miss India 2018
You May Like –
- MTV India’s Next Top Model 2018 Audition [ Modelling Show ]Registration Online
- Miss Himachal 2018 Audition and Registration Details | Venue